fredag, april 03, 2009

Chico!



Chico wears a jacket that says TROUBLE on the back!
His neighbourhood's a jungle, so he travels with the pack!
When folk say he's bad, well they always do, I get all mad cause I know him really and true and I should know... cause I'm Chicos girl!
Chico runs a common, so he dont' get pushed around,
cause he grow up the hard way, in the toughest part of town!
Now he tries to show as tough as can be, but he aint so and nobody knows it but me... no one knows the tender side... Chico hides from the world, a sad man shows just to me... cause I'm Chicos girl!

Etiketter:

4 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

Johnny: Hoooly Cow!!!

fredag, april 03, 2009 11:22:00 fm  
Blogger stationsvakt@gmail.com said...

Hehe, ja just det. :-)

fredag, april 03, 2009 12:05:00 em  
Blogger stella sweden said...

..trodde Chico var kär i mig ja...

fredag, april 03, 2009 10:44:00 em  
Anonymous Chico said...

Stella, glöm mig, jag är bad to the bone!

lördag, april 04, 2009 12:35:00 em  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker
website counter