onsdag, mars 29, 2006

En dag ringde... Harlan Ellison!

- Hello Maria, it's me Harlan!

- Well hello you old Son of a Gun...!

- Long time...

- Indeed! Vad har du på hjärtat då... jag menar du ringer ju bara när du har kommit på något revolutionerande som du vill dela med dig av...!

- Well, this time it's big, and I mean BIG!!!

- Shoot Man, shoot...

- Ok, listen to this: 32 Pink hearts, 7 yellow moons, 15 orange stars, 4 green clovers, and 1 blue diamond but no, thank god, purple horseshoes!!! What do you say about that!?

- Well Harlan, sometimes even you make me confused!

- Ok, I see... how about if I make a lifesize model in trolldough and send it to you... I'm sure you will see what I mean, and understand the humungusness in this great idea!!!

- Sure Harlan, do a model in trolldeg and send it to me... I will be waiting couriously at my postlåda! Heck Man, I will be sleeping in a sovsäck under mitt brevinkast från och med ikväll!!! Hurry up with the trolldegsmodell Harland, I almost can't wait...!

- Will do! So long Mary-Quite-Contrary!

- So long Harlan!

(Oboy! Och jag som tycker att jag har konstiga idéer...!)

Etiketter:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lotta said...

Shit, du är alltså helt vanlig & normal då!!! Eh ?

onsdag, mars 29, 2006 12:07:00 em  
Blogger Maria said...

Ja... tydligen...

onsdag, mars 29, 2006 12:21:00 em  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker
website counter