lördag, november 04, 2006

The Blow - Parantheses













Some philosophies fuel a belief in the self, constructed to keep one's goods on one's own shelf. Build well you're a strong letter I, with the feet on the ground and the head to the sky. Now and then you can bend it's okay to lean over my way. You fear the you can't do it all, and you're right. Even diligent day takes relief every day from its work making light from the night.

And when you're holding me we make a pair of parantheses.
There's plenty of space to encase whatever weird way my mind goes, I know I'll be safe in these arms.

If something in the deli aisle makes you cry of course I'll put my arm around you and I'll walk you outside, throught the sliding doors, why would I mind?

You're not a baby if you feel the world.
All of the babies can feel the world.
That's why they cry.


The Blows nya cd är fullproppad med de mest hardcore-delikata goda sötsaker i form av electropoplåtar där denna låt, Parantheses, faktiskt tillhör en av världens bästa! Köp den om du gillar nice pop som får dig att tänka till några gånger extra samtidigt som du måste groova loss riktigt ordentligt med musiken på lite för hög volym samtidigt som du diskar! Lyssna på låten på MySpace!
Yummy-yummy-yummy I got good music in my tummy...!

Etiketter:


eXTReMe Tracker
website counter