fredag, november 09, 2007

Trouble!



Little Doggie smoking cigarettes...

- "I'm a punk, whatchout here comes trouble... I'm not drunk, but I'm seeing double!"

Never went to church,
instead he was found kissing girls behind the school...

Little Doggie stared at the moon and showed his butt,
while the moon just looked down and smiled and the stars giggled!

- "Quick Daddy, get me out of this place,
I'ts about time I fall from grace... feeling good, like Nathalie Wood... rebel with a cause, just what a girl wants!"

Etiketter:

2 Comments:

Blogger stella sweden said...

To last a sex symbol is a heavy burden to carry....

(Gotländskt ordspråk)

;)

fredag, november 09, 2007 7:41:00 em  
Blogger Maria said...

StellaP: Så sant som det är sagt på Gotländska! Vi, om några, vet ju hur det är...

fredag, november 09, 2007 7:46:00 em  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker
website counter